Hi there!

Hello fellow artists! How ya doing? I decided to start this blog because, to be perfectly honest with y'all, there’s literally nothing else to do πŸ˜‚ While we’re in this time of isolation, I’ve realized that it would be fun to start a blog to post my art and give some drawing tips. In normal times, I’m more a part time artist because my other passion, equestrian sports, is quite time consuming. With that being said, most of my art is influenced by horses but I have been doing Star Wars art lately. I am a great fan of monochrome (black and white) but, I DO like to add something a tad out of the ordinary with my black and white drawings, I like to add one sliver of color. For example, in my Star Wars drawing, I usually color the light saber and nothing else. It’s a very fun, artistic way to style your monochrome! You will probably not see many paintings on this blog because, frankly, I am terrible at it πŸ˜‚. Oh, I almost forgot to mention- I do NOT have any social media except Pinterest. You can find me there at Crazy Dressage Girl where I post some of my art. Thank you for reading this and remember to stay safe in these dark times. 

πŸ‘‹ 

Comments

Popular Posts