Back story
Ventress is a female sith warrior in Star Wars clone wars. She is trained by Count Dooku but is ultimately betrayed by him. After being betrayed by Dooku, Ventress goes to the exiled tribe of the Night Sisters led by Mother Talzin. Ventress then plans her revenge on Dooku with the use of another apprentice, Savage Oppress, who is under the spell of servitude by the Night Sisters Clan. Ultimately betrayed again by Opress, Ventress then becomes a bounty hunter. This includes teaming up with Obi Wan Kenobi for a hunt for Opress and his brother Darth Maul and helping Ashoka Tano flee the law when wrongly accused of murder.
Tip of the week
So for this drawing, I needed to be pretty precise for the light sabers and markings. I recommend maybe tracing your “source” ( that’s what I call a photo you would use for reference) before hand.I think that this gives you a feel for what you are drawing! Thank you for reading 😜
Comments
Post a Comment