What this blog is about
In my first post, I didn’t really cover what I was going to do in this blog. To make no mistake I am just a beginner artist myself (very beginner!) and not a professional or whatever but I plan on giving a few tips that you can completely ignore or use! I will be doing themes (i.e. first theme Star Wars) With that being said there are a lot of Star wars movies and scenes to draw that is why I'm going to only be doing drawings for Star Wars rebels and Clone Wars. I also will be doing a short backstory on the characters I draw. I'm going to be posting these pictures on Monday with the backstory and some tips (you can totally ignore them 😂😂😂). If you have any questions about how I drew them or about what products I used feel free to contact me through the comments and I will get back to you.

I can't wait to read more!
ReplyDelete